[Openec] build errors

Joel Stanley joel at laptop.org
Thu Aug 2 19:02:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,

On 8/1/07, Frieder Ferlemann <frieder.ferlemann at web.de> wrote:
> I'm using srec_cat 1.27.

I tried compiling 0.35 - the latest release - and it caused problems.
It seems the binary targets were removed from the makefile. A fixed
makefile is here[0], along with a deb compiled on Ubuntu Gutsy.

Speaking of Ubuntu, their versions of both sdcc and srecord are old.
I've filed bugs[1][2] to get that fixed.

In the mean time, I grabbed a nightly build of sdcc. Attached is the
output of building using that; does this look right to you Frieder?

$ md5sum openec.ihx
1890b44d39bbafb89ab8ba050f98c03b  openec.ihx

Joel

[0] http://dev.laptop.org/~joel/srecord/
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/129853
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/129842