[OLPC_Boston] Meetup Photo! Question on eToys Older kids and adults??

Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Mar 12 00:05:57 EST 2011

What a great meeting of 14 minds tonight, spending our Friday night in
style, facing OLPC's most serious challenges:
http://flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/5518687706/sizes/l/in/photostream/

On 3/11/2011 10:52 PM, Nicholas Doiron wrote:
> There were a couple of people at the meeting today talking about using
> eToys or Scratch to engage older kids and/or adults with programming.
>
> Would I be able to reach them through the OLPC Boston e-mail list?  I'll
> write a longer e-mail to share http://hackasaurus.org and
> http://palpable-video.appspot.com/sample and one of my blog posts with
> them, for online websites and media-making with a real visual and creative
> feel.
>
> It's a lot more real-world and web-related than eToys, still very hands-on
> and constructive

Derek,
Do you have the email addresses for Anastasia, the clinical testing
software/dba gentleman she came & Brooks?
Can you send these email addresses (privately, please) to me and/or the
group of-14 who attended tonight?

- Mike
- Marina
- Anastasia