[OLPC_Boston] Appetizers on us!

G. Ryan Ansin and EPHAS Party Committee host at invite.pingg.com
Thu Mar 10 22:56:00 EST 2011

  olpc_boston :

  Don't forget to attend Boston EPHAS Bar Night at Dillon's on April 15th, 2011 @ 7pm.

  Hey Everybody,

I just received word from a company who is going to sponsor some free appetizers for the event on April 15th at Dillons. Looking like we're going to have a great crowd but please help us get a head count so we can be sure to have enough for everybody!

I promise to keep the updates to a minimum as to keep your mailboxes clear, but when food and/or prizes are on the line, I figure I'd let you know.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Ryan

  For more event details please visit: http://www.pingg.com/se42dzczzgs4isjd2

      - pingg

This email has a unique link just for you,
please do not forward it to others

If you would like to invite others to the event
send this link instead:
http://event.pingg.com/EPHASDillons

  pingg respects your privacy. To block further invites from this sender
  or for any other privacy concerns please review our policies:
  http://www.pingg.com/se42dzczzgs4isjd2?remove_me=1

pingg corp. 36 East 20th Street,
3rd Floor, New York, NY 10003