[OLPC_Boston] Cambridge Friends School - help still needed?

Katelyn Foley katelyn.foley at gmail.com
Fri May 8 01:25:07 EDT 2009

Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for your email! In case our education chair didn't get a
chance to get in touch with you yet, I just wanted to let you know that we
are winding down for the semester. We're in the middle of finals, so we're
finishing up the current pilot program at the Cambridge Friends School with
the hope of starting another pilot program in the fall (while continuing to
help out at CFS).

If you're interested, one great way to help would be to mock up some lesson
plans. I sent out sample lesson plans to the list a couple of days ago.
Since you have a specific interest in several of the activities, you could
think about how to integrate those programs into school curricula. That's
definitely our biggest challenge! Anyway, let me know if you're interested
in doing some lesson plan development, as well as your fall availability.

Thanks!
Katelyn