[OLPC_Boston] Cambridge Friends School - help still needed?

Nick Doiron ndoiron at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 9 19:27:00 EDT 2009

Thank you everyone for your replies.  I am starting to write some lesson
ideas and activities for the One For All group and their Cambridge Friends
School pilot.
So far I have made a couple of pages which are a useful starting point for
lesson plans:

Pie charts and line charts for the SocialCalc spreadsheet activity,
including some lesson ideas (you can try making charts if you have Firefox
or an XO laptop):
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Ndoiron/SocialCalc

<http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Ndoiron/SocialCalc>Education content and
resources that I bookmarked during research for OLPCorps
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Ndoiron/Content

I apologize to everyone who I haven't written back to yet.  I am still
getting my summer plans organized.

- Nick Doiron