[OLPC_Boston] (no subject)

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Wed May 6 14:21:28 EDT 2009

I've spoken with MacKenzie and Diane and we would all be happy to be
involved (final dates permitting).  Let's try to meet sometime in the next
few weeks, I would love to hear more about the TEI curriculum.

Seth Woodworth
One Laptop per Child
Community Outreach Coordinator
Feel free to call my cell! 857 928 4997