[OLPC_Boston] (no subject)

Mel Chua metamel at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:13:41 EDT 2009

I'm also curious to hear more about the TEI curriculum and what you're
planning - would you folks mind keeping this conversation on this mailing
list and posting notes from conversations so we can all see what's going on
and better help with it?

I'll be working with UNICEF and Red Hat this summer on open-source in
education and internationally in the developing world (with OLPC and Sugar
as two great examples of projects in that area that I've been heavily
involved in), and would love to see if there's anything I/we/others that I'm
working with can do to lend a hand as well. There are also several groups
and individuals on this list (many from universities in the Boston area) who
are working on African deployments, OLPC community work, Sugar development,
and other things you may be interested in.

--Mel "I've done far too many XO demos for my own good at this point" Chua