[OLPC_Boston] [CFS deployment] Server is set up at CFS

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sat Mar 28 02:01:45 EDT 2009

Sweet! Thanks Yifan and Xy! RSI hates me tonight (typed too much in
morning) so will post weekly update tomorrow, also Moodle tutorial for
teachers. Sorry for delay, bad grammar. (Getting voice rec sw.)

Still need volunteers for classrooms soon,
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School#Volunteer_Sign-Up_Dates

--Mel