[OLPC_Boston] [CFS deployment] Server is set up at CFS

Katelyn Foley kfoley at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 31 21:10:37 EDT 2009

Hi Yifan,

First off, I wanted to echo Mel's big thank you! It's fabulous that the
server is up and running!

The deployment is scheduled for tomorrow at 10:30 AM (about to send email on
deployment). Mack and I aren't planning to be at CFS all day this
week--would it be okay if we were there to help you get started? Perhaps we
could meet later this week to start on ejabberd. Also, Mack and I will be at
the school on Monday, April 6th if that works better.

Thanks again!
Katelyn