[OLPC_Boston] [CFS deployment] Server is set up at CFS

Yifan yifan.sun at students.olin.edu
Fri Mar 27 23:21:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Just giving an update; Xy and I visited CFS today and set up the server.
It's got one access point servicing all three classrooms successfully.
Moodle is also up and running. Ejabberd should be running but we didn't get
a chance to test it out on an actual laptop on the network (emulation was
not working) so we might try that some other time. In the meantime, we're
working remotely to work out any security kinks.

Katelyn and Mack, is the deployment scheduled for Wednesday then? I'm
wondering if there's a time next week in which you guys will be there all
day, so that I might try setting up ejabberd better.

Yifan