[OLPC_Boston] Bug Squashing today [was Re: Support team status ping, 3/24]

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Mar 27 11:37:14 EDT 2009

> ideas/want to spend a few minutes looking through trac to find
> low-hanging fruit for us?  I can take a look today, but I'm not quite
> sure how effective I'll be at evaluating difficulty.

Some of the Sugar hackers (say thanks to homunq, tomeu, mtd, and erikos
when you see them in #sugar!) are picking bugs out for you right now.

When will this start, so I can make sure I'm in the channel? I'd
recommend...

* having sugar-jhbuild setup before you begin
* being in #sugar when you start - people will be expecting newbies with
questions today
* sending out a last-minute "join us!" call to the iaep and sugar-devel
list in case people want to come

--Mel