[OLPC_Boston] Support team status ping, 3/24

Elsa Culler eculler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:38:01 EDT 2009

Sugar coding sprint is happening, and Colin has now labled it "Sugar Bug
Squashing." One thing we need is a list of bugs - does anyone have any
ideas/want to spend a few minutes looking through trac to find low-hanging
fruit for us?  I can take a look today, but I'm not quite sure how effective
I'll be at evaluating difficulty.

Also on the development side, I'm looking into hacking the record activity
to allow kids to make spanish journals with their writing and recordings of
them speaking.  Any ideas on that front also appreciated.