[OLPC_Boston] Tomorrow's workshops

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Mar 25 01:08:38 EDT 2009

> Tech team can come in on Thursday afternoon to install the server and
> train an on site team.

Ok, thanks! I'll get you folks a time to come Thurs - my guess is coming
before the school day ends (3pm) and setting up so you can hand the
teachers the URL before or at the end of classes would be good. I will
confirm that, but you can plan your trip now (pick a time). I will send
you (Elsa, Xy, and Yifan as the XS team leader) contact details offlist
in a moment.

I'm not sure how much time the teachers will have tomorrow - will ask.
I'll do a Moodle crash course tomorrow so you have more to go on if you
get to see them Thursday.

> Also, putting the teachers at CFS in touch with Xy, who is in charge of
> repairs and tech support - perhaps you can discuss exact meeting time
> and what you want to get done.

Really really good idea. I will lay the groundwork for that discussion
tomorrow and make sure they and Xy get talking on that (over this list,
if humanly possible) tomorrow afternoon.