[OLPC_Boston] Tomorrow's workshops

Elsa Culler eculler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 21:58:00 EDT 2009

Tech team can come in on Thursday afternoon to install the server and train
an on site team.

Also, putting the teachers at CFS in touch with Xy, who is in charge of
repairs and tech support - perhaps you can discuss exact meeting time and
what you want to get done.

(I don't have CFS faculty emails - are you guys there/can someone forward
this?)