[OLPC_Boston] Tomorrow's workshops

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Mar 24 15:15:50 EDT 2009

(Bccing CFS teachers here - faculty, please let me know when you're on
the olpc_boston list so I can stop doing that ;)

Since Mack and Katelyn are on spring break this week, I'm filling in for
them for this Wednesday's check-in (I think this is the day we agreed to
do the loop team check-in).

We discussed doing some things tomorrow at CFS to get ready for the 4/1
launch - are we still on for that? I'll be at CFS tomorrow after 10am
and available for...

* showing you Moodle (though I'll try to get more experienced Moodlers
available, if you have a particular time you want to do this - Yifan?)

* helping with the "laptop contracts" session with the kids

* settling out details of next Wednesday

* other questions/projects you might have

By default I'll hang out on the grey guest couches by the main
entrance's front desk, though an alternative home base would be
super-welcome. ;)

See you tomorrow!

--Mel