[OLPC_Boston] Today's deployment work report, now with test build

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Mar 24 14:49:24 EDT 2009

I don't have anything this week except redmine (project tracking) setup,
which isn't really XO-riffic - Elsa, Xy, Yifan, Sandra? What do you
folks have coming up?

There *is* some Sugar work I can point you towards if you want to get
development chops in preparation for deployment - give you a sense of
what modifications are possible/easy. If that sounds good, I can send
some things to this list.

(Sorry for the lag in response, Owen - my wrists have been acting up so
I haven't been on the computer as much as usual.)

--Mel