[OLPC_Boston] video help for publicizing the Pilot at the Gardner School

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Mar 24 11:44:31 EDT 2009

Hi

I am working on a pilot of Sugar on a Stick at the Gardner Pilot Academy in
Allston: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/GPA

I am working with Sean and the Marketing team to make sure we get the
publicity we need to get computer donations etc.

Sean would really like some footage and YouTube videos to support the press
releases.  Are there any video people who would like to come to the
schools?  I'm anticipating being ready in a couple of weeks.  Sean wants a
press release about every 6 weeks for this project so it will be a
continuing need. It will also be a ton of fun, the kids are super cute!

Thanks!
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks