[OLPC_Boston] SOP devel for OLPC Boston

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 20:19:20 EDT 2009

Mel - RSI sucks!  Talk to cjb.  and you might see what you can do with
dictation... some progs are remarkably good at matching one's
individual voice (starship trooper or otherwise).

Rick - I recommend adding another couple paragraphs of overview (what
is an SOP?  who is this targeted at?), a paragraph of further reading
(what related docs exist?  links to previous revisions / discussion),
and a short table of contents; and  making each section more concise
-- to help keep all the elements in one's mind.

SJ