[OLPC_Boston] CFS teams - wiki pages up

Elsa Culler eculler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:12:37 EDT 2009

For all those interested, we now have (better) documentation:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Tech
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Curriculum

Katelyn, Mack, Sandra, Yifan - please take a look to see if everything is
accurate and add anything that I forgot or didn't know about.

We also need to appoint someone from each team to update these pages on a
regular basis, and set up communication protocols so everyone is informed.
Mel has been working on a task tracking system.  Can we talk tomorrow for
15-20 after the meeting at CFS to work out a system?