[OLPC_Boston] Boston deployments update 3/20/2009

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Mar 20 23:55:44 EDT 2009

Available here! The CFS deployment in particular has made huge leaps
forward this week - I'm excited for the April 1st deployment!

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Meetings/2009-03-20

You may notice these notes are not written v well. I'm staving off RSI,
so I'm looking a substitute scribe for next Friday's digest so I can
rest her hands for a full week - can give guidance before Wed the 25th.
Email back if you can help. It took me 3 hrs to type this up, but should
take you maybe 30min...