[OLPC_Boston] How weekly updates are made (aka post your notes to this list!)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sat Mar 21 00:06:12 EDT 2009

Reminder - the weekly updates are based on this mailing list, so if you
do something please announce and link to it on list, or I won't know to
put it it!

Please do this even if you emailed me privately or talked to me in
person. I have the memory of a goldfish when I'm writing, and just sort
of doggedly work through the archives - if it was on the list in the
past week and is Boston-deployment related, it goes in the update. Else
I'm liable to forget. ;)

Thanks,

--Mel