[OLPC_Boston] Laptops for Batswana kids

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Dec 3 23:14:33 EST 2009

 Hi Mopati

This Boston volunteer group is looking at having a Tues Dec 29th meeting
in the Boston area to present & discuss several volunteers' recent
community deployments, in Africa and Vietnam.  Hope you can join us!
Announcement should be on this very list in about 10 days.

Meantime, some resource to inspire your grassroots enterprise:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/ClassActs/Resources

Please also consider volunteering directly with OLPC to this end
(volunteer at laptop.org) and to meet others:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_Gang
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Participate

Or just get to know the OLPC project better:
http://flickr.com/olpc/sets
http://laptop.org/vision
http://blog.laptop.org
http://twitter.com/olpc