[OLPC_Boston] Internships for the Fall

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Aug 12 09:05:36 EDT 2009

Hi,
We have funding for a couple of work-study interns to help at the GPA school
this fall.  I've attached a form I sent in to Harvard.  Interns from other
schools are also welcome! Please pass along info if you know someone
interested. Note we only have money for Work Study eligible interns as the
government pays more then half of their wages.

Its a great school and things went very well this summer. Its going to be an
exciting project.

We are also looking for volunteers!

Thanks,
Caroline