[OLPC_Boston] Western MA lurker looking for help

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Fri Sep 5 15:15:05 EDT 2008

Hi linda.  The Manual as it exists now, resides at:

http://flossmanuals.net/Sugar
http://flossmanuals.net/XO

A reasonable place to see the proposed final workflow is at
http://dev.laptop.org/~seth for the time being.  We should have something
really polished by the end of the day or tomorrow.  When that happens I'll
make sure that it hits every list it can.

Also, if you're ever in Boston or want to make a trip out, the weekly jams
at the MIT Museum would be a great place for you to learn more about your
XO.

--Seth