[OLPC_Boston] new manual

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 12:49:40 EDT 2008

Hi Abe,

Its online now.

See: http://en.flossmanuals.net/

XO and Sugar links.

BTW being a fourth generation Bostonian (Brooklinian actually, but
what's a Muddy river between friends ;-), I'm really happy to see the
traction of this great community. Since I work at OLPC now, spending 50
- 60 hours/week in the office, its hard for me to get out and join your
events. That said I watch your list and I'm available to help share info
or hardware or support the team however I can. Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

Greg S