[OLPC_Boston] Ice cream and free culture updates Monday, August 4

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:42:52 EDT 2008

Paola Lira is in town for another week -- she is involved with Free Culture
Peru, and she and Luis Lira have offered to mentor software developers
working on spanish-language activities for children for OLPC.  We're
inviting her to a special Wikimeetup this coming Monday (@ 7pm at
Toscanini's in Central Square) to learn more from her about free culture in
Peru and to see how we can encourage stronger interest in Wikipedia at an
upcoming tech event there in October.

Other ideas welcome about cool things to plan for Wikimania next summer in
Buenos Aires...  RSVP if you're coming, just in case we have to move
somewhere with more deb^B^B^B^Bseating space

SJ
617 529 4266