[OLPC_Boston] open jam this saturday 1-4pm at MIT Museum

Michelle Kwak mkwak3669 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 15:37:48 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Open Jam at MIT Museum, 1-4pm, on Saturday!  Show off your XO or spend this time to talk to the public about them.

This is a time when folks who come to visit the MIT Museum want to know more about the XO and the OLPC mission.  Some folks have technical questions, some have next phase questions, others heard about but never saw them, etc.  It can be a pretty busy 3 hours and it will challenge you to learn more.  Just ask Diane!

We at the MIT Museum try our best to handle some of these questions so it's helpful to have folks from OLPC there.  We try our best to be hospitable ;-) so if there's anything you think would improve the time there, let us know!

See you there!
Michelle
MIT Museum