[OLPC_Boston] Kenya Tech Institute with OLPC

Hecht, Bruce Bruce.Hecht at analog.com
Thu Dec 18 16:20:45 EST 2008

Hello OLPC colleagues,

These projects sound very exciting.  Best of luck in getting them off
and running.

One possible source of support could be the IEEE (Electrical & Computer
Engineering professional organization).

For example, the IEEE is currently sponsoring the following 125th year
anniversary challenge to student proposals:

 http://www.ieee125.org/change-the-world/index.html

Also, the young members' group "GOLD, the graduates of the last decade"
is working with Engineers without Borders (EWB-USA) to provide
sponsorship for projects under the IEEE Gold Humanitarian Fellowship.

http://www.ewh.ieee.org/reg/1/gold/humanitarian-workshop/Workshop%20Flye
r.pdf

Please let me know if you have questions on these topics or would like
further info.
Best Regards,

 Bruce Hecht