[OLPC_Boston] Kenya Tech Institute with OLPC

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Dec 18 15:55:01 EST 2008

hi,

Will you be combining OLPC XOs with donated computers for the students or
just using XOs or just donated used computers.  You might want to take a
look at the Sugar on a Stick project where we are working on making donated
computers run Sugar off of USB sticks so each student still has thier own
environment but they can use whatever computer is available.

http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick

Cheers,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks