[Olpc-za] OLPC Give Many pricing reduced

Marco Rosa marcorosa at mweb.co.za
Fri Nov 28 02:04:28 EST 2008

Hi

I have a contact through MTN who may be able to help with the wireless
certification but I have a few questions:

*	Why do we need wireless certification if the XO's are not going to
be directly connecting to a 3G network?
*	In the message from Jeff there is a calculation for 100 XO's. Why x
400?
*	Which Rotary club is looking to sponsor a deployment? In what area?
*	Any news on the setting up up of a formal OLPC structure is SA yet?

Regards,
Marco