[Olpc-za] WiFi networks

Kobus Roux kroux at csir.co.za
Thu Feb 28 04:10:02 EST 2008

Hi,

We build up our own multi-radio mesh routers (don't like what Mikrotik
does to open source). We mostly use Gateworks Avila boards,
Atheros-based 5.8 GHz radios and antennas from Poynting.

You can also try Poynting or one of the many Poynting distributors
(http://www.poynting.co.za/contact_distributors.php?type=ZA) for a
packaged solution. E.g. see
http://www.poyntingdirect.co.za/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=WLAN-A0028

Regards,