[Olpc-uk] A potential partnership with Warwick UNICEF on Campus

Dev Lakhani d.lakhani at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Nov 12 15:28:37 EST 2009

Hi Martin et al.

Thank you for your response, I started by getting some basic apps running on
my emulator. I appreciate the links and once I get more confidence with
developing apps I 'll get the ball rolling at my end.

Please could you keep me informed about the next meeting in London and I
will try and make it.

Thanks
Dev