[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Wed Jul 8 12:33:44 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 09:27:43AM -0700, Benedicte Clarkson wrote:
> I personally can't understand why OLPC UK has a different mission
> statement from the American one. It seems to me that OLPC has only
> one mission and it's to help with education.

OLPC UK doesn't have the money or the people that OLPC (US) has.  OLPC
UK can presumably advance the overall mission, but it has to do it in
a practical and relevant way.

> So please can you answer my (now) 3 e-mails

We are all volunteers with different interests (so not everyone
can/will answer) and different availability schedules (it's not been
24 hours since you sent your first email).  Please be patient.

> Benedicte

Martin