[Olpc-uk] Marketing - OLPC UK Mission

Benedicte Clarkson secbms at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 12:27:43 EDT 2009

Why am I getting all this e-mails from you guys and you don't seem to be getting mine, asking to borrow 2 XO laptops to take to Morocco ( where I'm desperately trying to explain that half the population is illiterate)?
I personally can't understand why OLPC UK has a different mission statement from the American one. It seems to me that OLPC has only one mission and it's to help with education.
So please can you answer my (now) 3 e-mails and let me know if I can have a couple of laptops and I'd like to meet someone from OLPC (in London)

Benedicte