[Olpc-uk] Status of the pilot project?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:38:20 EST 2009

Hi Christoph,

> thanks a lot for the information, it seems like you're pretty much
> facing the same issues as we do when it comes to our small pilot project
> (lack of time, issues with the latest official OLPC software, etc.).

Sounds about right :-)

> Anyway, I was wondering whether you and Martin might have time for a
> Skype conference at some point in the next few weeks because I'd
> definitely love to hear more about how things are going. Plus seeing
> that we're the only two European pilots at the moment we should maybe
> think about how to collaborate and exchange experiences and whatnot.

Sure, or via IRC. I'll be back in the UK from the 9th and the two of
us hang out on #olpc-uk most of the time so you should be able to
easily find us there.

> By the way, I assume you know that Adam Holt from OLPC will also be at
> FUDCon Toronto? Not sure whether you've been in touch with him but if
> you haven't then you should definitely meet him!

Met him briefly at FUDCon Berlin is June but I wasn't aware he was
going to be in Toronto so will definitely look him up there.

Cheers,
Peter