[Olpc-uk] Status of the pilot project?

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 3 05:21:54 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

thanks a lot for the information, it seems like you're pretty much
facing the same issues as we do when it comes to our small pilot project
(lack of time, issues with the latest official OLPC software, etc.).

Anyway, I was wondering whether you and Martin might have time for a
Skype conference at some point in the next few weeks because I'd
definitely love to hear more about how things are going. Plus seeing
that we're the only two European pilots at the moment we should maybe
think about how to collaborate and exchange experiences and whatnot.

By the way, I assume you know that Adam Holt from OLPC will also be at
FUDCon Toronto? Not sure whether you've been in touch with him but if
you haven't then you should definitely meet him!

Cheers,
Christoph