[Olpc-uk] Status of the pilot project?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:35:27 EST 2009

Hi Christoph,

Sorry for the delay in response.

> I was wondering what the status of the pilot project was as it's been
> awhile since it was last mentioned here on the mailing-list...

We're moving forward slowly, Martin and I have been very busy and the
school has been very busy. We have a number of issues that we've been
addressing and had a lot of feedback from the school that will help
improve things. With SoaS 2 looking very good on the XO-1 we're
reviewing whether we upgrade the XOs to SoaS 2 to get a lot of the
fixes for issues that the school has seen in place.

> By the way, it looks like the layout of the olpc.org.uk Web site is
> broken atm (in FF 3.5 and Chrome at least).

Thanks for this. I'll have a look. The last two months have been very
busy for me at work and I'm currently on holidays on my way to FUDCon
in Toronto. I'll be back in the UK next week.

Regards,
Peter