[Olpc-sysadmin] Fwd: [Olpc] Re: Deployment team task tracking

Colin Zwiebel colin.zwiebel at students.olin.edu
Wed Mar 4 12:29:06 EST 2009

Very cool,

Great to hear all the open-source a-open-source project management tools out
there. Was researching this ealier this semester and found projectpier and
dotproject, but not some of the others.

Mel: If you like, since we haven't configured Trac for our needs, we can
setup redmine. There are a number of goals we need to balance. Getting Olin
OLPCers familiar w/ Trac would be useful in general. Would enable people to
work on most open-source projects, not just OLPC. And you are more familiar
with Trac. However, if we want to write project management gudes for other
deployments, and we think redmine is better, would be better to work with
redmine.

Colin