[Olpc-sysadmin] Deployment team task tracking

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 3 22:25:24 EST 2009

On 03/04/09 04:06, Mel Chua wrote:
> If someone - anyone - can give me server privs (vaguely stated - I don't
> know what the requirements are yet) and permission to delegate use of my
> account to others for the purposes of setup this weekend, I'll make sure
> the install happens and will document it for (hopeful) replicability,
> and shoot notes back to this list.

We are getting quite good at letting people admin individual web
applications on Sunjammer without actually giving out root to everybody.

(Not that I wouldn't trust you enough, but security is also about
partitioning access and limiting privilege as much as possible).

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/