[Olpc-sysadmin] ping testwiki.laptop.org fails

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:09:14 EDT 2009

Thank you Ed.   The old testwiki.laptop.org can be discarded if that's
easier than restoring. For the migration testing we need nothing but an
Ubuntu9.04 VM with an account for me and the standard crew.  (My ssh key is
attached.)

The documentation we have is here,
http://vig.laptop.org/wiki/index.php/Machine:testwiki, but as I said, with a
VM address and account, I will reinstall MediaWiki and we can continue where
we left off.

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for the assistance!        --Fred