[Olpc-sysadmin] ping testwiki.laptop.org fails

Ed McNierney ed at laptop.org
Tue Jul 21 11:06:53 EDT 2009

Fred -

No, turning it on was quite trivial - the server it self was simply
well-obfuscated!  I had moved all the VMs off that machine and they
were all ready to go; there was just no obvious reason for anyone to
think the "base904" VM was important.

It seems to be up and running just fine now, so please take a look and
let me know if you see anything wrong.

	- Ed