[Olpc-sysadmin] Bugger me backwards

Seth Woodworth seth at laptop.org
Thu Jan 29 01:20:59 EST 2009

The wiki-gang is an open list.  And it was created before the VIG,  would
you like to combine them?  At this point it would make the most sense to do
so.

Right now I have a lot better chance of being able to move the wiki to a
separate machine for hosting and give people access to install things as
needed.  We can bring this up for discussion at the next VIG if you like?

--Seth