[Olpc-sysadmin] RT pages updated, minions aimed

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Sep 18 07:27:02 EDT 2008

Last year's RT Category list has obviously become too stale -- for
HELP at laptop.org's Categories certainly.

I'd really like to meet with Kim, and come up with a brand new list of
Categories that Support-Gang then refines prior to G1G1v2 etc.

For other queues, the process obviously need not be the same,
--A!