[Olpc-sysadmin] RT pages updated, minions aimed

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Thu Sep 18 01:24:53 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've done a few edits on the RT pages (start at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Volunteer_Infrastructure_Group/RT
or just [[RT]] ). I added in some of the good stuff from Th and
Tuesday's meetings and clarified a few points.
Please have a look and comment here or there.

I have also barely touched base with the volunteer RT minions. Feel
free to reply to me or the list if y'all need
clarification on the various piles of work to be done or need help
with anything, etc. Spam filtering
and ticket (re)categorization will always need doing, plus everything
else we're trying to work on.
More minions are needed as well, of course, inquire here.

There is a lot that still bears investigation and discussion, and I
have tried to outline that in the RT page
and the draft strategy. One major issue we'd like as much input as we
can get on is the categories we want
to have, particularly those needed for G1G1v2. There was some great
input on this in the Thur meeting and
following emails and i have not tried to add all of that detail to
wiki yet ... so feel free. Or just shout suggested
categories into the list here if that works better for you :)

Thanks,
Adric Net
adric at adric.net