Sin asunto

Vie Jul 1 06:39:56 EDT 2011

in other language wikis can be followed from the left hand menu bar.
In this way, even a non-fluent language speaker can probably figure
out the proper local instrument name from the context / title of the
other language wiki page.

If there is no matching article in your language's wikipedia version,
this is an opportunity to enhance that wiki by adding an article by
localizing and adapting the English version.  This approach has the
further benefit of driving contributions to the upstream wiki on
musical instruments which can flow back down in the form of a better
native language wikislice being developed as a content bundle for
music education enhancement, also leveraging the other contributors to
that language's wiki.

Does that approach make sense to you?

cjl

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza en openoffice.org> wr=
ote: