[Sur] [ASLO] Nueva version TeachTeacher-3

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo en laptop.org
Mie Jun 29 16:59:35 EDT 2011

> >> Esto cada vez apunta mas a la necesidad que tenemos de facilitar el
> >> desarrollo de actividades con tecnologias web como html/javascript/ etc.
> >>

> > Pero en este caso, la actividad nisiquiera tiene paginas incluidas.
> > Está usando todo desde el sitio web.
> > Creo que no deberia haber sido aprobada como actividad.
>
> I wouldn't go that far. It is within the bounds of our criteria: FOSS,
> educational purpose... Technically, we may have ideas how to do it
> better. The goal is still laudable.

Well, no so FOSS.
If al what the activity do is open a website, we need the sources of the
website?
I think we can have one hundred of activities with the only difference of a
icon and a url.
Is a good idea?

Gonzalo