[Sur] [ASLO] Nueva version TeachTeacher-3

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Mie Jun 29 17:03:15 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

>> > Pero en este caso, la actividad nisiquiera tiene paginas incluidas.
>> > Está usando todo desde el sitio web.
>> > Creo que no deberia haber sido aprobada como actividad.
>>
>> I wouldn't go that far. It is within the bounds of our criteria: FOSS,
>> educational purpose... Technically, we may have ideas how to do it
>> better. The goal is still laudable.
>>

> Well, no so FOSS.
> If al what the activity do is open a website, we need the sources of the
> website?

You could make that same argument about Browse :P

> I think we can have one hundred of activities with the only difference of a
> icon and a url.
> Is a good idea?

I guess I was reading more into what they are trying to do... I hadn't
looked at the code yet. But the intention of having a place for
teachers to share their ideas and get background materials is
worthwhile.

-walter

> Gonzalo

Walter Bender