[Sur] [FM Discuss] sugar/olpc people...

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Vie Ene 7 01:52:53 EST 2011

Hi All...
Actually, you might also consider some translations in the other direction.  The guides by Mochilla Digital are excellent, though the screen shots are out of date:
http://telmexeducacion.com/proyectos/Paginas/actividades-xo.aspx/Herramientas_pedagógicas
They are done by Telmex and have Carlos Slim's name all over the site.  I don't think they are cc but could be used as a guide for writing (without plagerizing) FLOSS manuals for Activities that are not covered by the FLOSS manual.  That is how I first learned to use TamTamMini.
Caryl