[Sur] Informaciòn sobre el Squekfest en Montevideo??

Carlos Rabassa carnen en mac.com
Dom Abr 3 18:13:39 EDT 2011

Translation of message from Rosaemel.

Favor ver el mensaje en Español después de la traducción.

Hi all:

As some of you might know I was one of the Teachers who was lucky enough to participate with a Project,  selected in Brazil,  by the organizers of Squeakfest 2009.

Miriam Gregori was the person that put them together with us.  I learned,  outside the official channels that the Event is being organized in Uruguay,  that the date and place are already known.

I contacted Marta Volcker, through Facebook,  who told me Maestra Mariana Herrera is in charge of the organization f the event] in Montevideo.

I tried,  through several means of contacting her to get familiar [with the event] and see if I can participate,  since I have work and Projects to share,  but above everything,  I want to learn as I did in Brazil.

Although Mariana is one of my Facebook friends,  she is not responding.  I looked her up in Google,  where I found the document I attach to this mail. [Not attaching it again,  is the declaration of national interest for Squeakfest with the signature of President Mujica].

Can anyone give me more information?

Best regards,  Rosamel