[Olpc-socal] Test Message via Old OLPC-SoCal List

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 14 00:55:34 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,
I finally finished adding all of the names from our olpc-SoCal list to the new Google Groups list. A few people opted out because they don't like Google. A few do not permit direct addition to the list. That is why the old list has 172 members and the new one has only 161.
At least, I hope that is why. It is possible I missed someone. So I will send this test message, in duplicate to both lists. If you get it via both our Google Group and our old olpcSoCal list, you won't need to do anything. If, however, you only get the olpc-SoCal one, and wish to stay in contact, you will need to do one of two things. You can either send me an email and I'll make sure you are added to the new list, or you can hunt up the list and ask to be added.
I currently have everyone set to receive "All Mail" as it comes in. At least, I hope I do. If you don't get the Google Group message, you may have the "No Mail" setting (my mistake), or the digest form (one person chose that one). Let me know if you don't get this one via the new Google Group list, and I can fix it. Or... I think you can go in and fix it yourself.
If you would prefer to receive the daily digest of messages... either go in and change your setting or let me know and I will change it. However, remember if something is being discussed, you may wish to have the "All Mail" setting so you can participate in the discussion. If you just want to sit back and watch from afar, the Digest form would work fine.
Caryl